Monday, March 13, 2006

what gratitude will get you












March 9, 2006

Schunetta - 31
Pamona, CA
1 baby (en route)

4 step children - 3 girls (13), (10), (8) and 1 boy (4)


It seems like just yesterday when I talked to my Heavenly Father and expressed to him: MOTHERHOOD. It also appears that just yesterday I wrote about my wonderful step-children.*

Growing up in church you always hear "He may not come when you want him but he is always on time." Boy oh boy is that the case! At the same time I have been struggling with this whole weight thing so that when God does bless me with a child I won’t be so fat.

Well, all that was so until March 08, 2006 when hubby and I went walking casually through Target. We purchased a home pregnancy test and look-a-there! a little “coming to the world!” I immediately went to the Dr. this morning to be reassured of what I saw last night. So motherhood was claimed and now it is being received. Lord I just want to thank you for all that you have done for me. God is good all the time. All the time God is Good!


*see Schunetta's previous post

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations baby girl! All the best to you and your family. You are in for a treat.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Lisa R Charles said...

His timing is perfect. Congratulations!!

9:12 PM  
Blogger upwords said...

congratulations!!! Ain't that somethin'? You just said that. I love it.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!!

being pregnant was so much fun (i miss it!). ENJOY IT! & don't let people beat you over the head w/ all those wives tales.

congrats & be blessed.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too loved being pregnant and I"m blessed to have beautiful, healthy 10-year old twin daughters. What I wasn't prepared for and what the baby magazines and books spend little time talking about,is the post partum period (those first several weeks after delivery). That can be a trip!!! Be prepared for it.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home