Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My oh my, how time does fly


Is it today already?

If you have been wondering where BMD and its curator mama have been for the last cycle of moons....I've been wondering too. And then I found myself ....doing back to school and football practice, Daisy troop and voulunteer groups. Homework till I'M blue in the face. Spiraling late nights and deliriously sleepy days.

Needless to say, we are (most of us) back to motherhood at hyperspeed. Being Mama Daily is also on a new and improved program as we are aiming to introduce and interview women writers musing about what else -- motherhood (or subjects that tickle gently around the periphery.)

So keep peeking in and don't forget to send in your journal entries.

Whew! Is it time for bed yet?

9 Comments:

Blogger Andromeda Jazmon said...

HEY!!! I dreamed about you last night. We were sitting in a coffee shop having coffee. We were old friends. All of a sudden I realized you were the blogger Being Mama Daily and I said "I am cloudscome"! And you said "NO! You are NOT!" "YES! I AM!" and we got a big laugh out of that! I miss you girlfriend.

10:41 AM  
Blogger chelsea said...

It's good to hear from you. I have been absent from the blogging scene lately, but I do peak in every now and again. I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what's in store. I really enjoy Being Mama Daily.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wondering where you've been. While you were gone I had a baby. :) Come over to my space (that is, my blog) and say hi when you get a chance.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing You! Pray all is well.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog!

<>Bassette
http://www.adoptionfriendly.com

10:06 AM  
Blogger A Girl Again said...

Welcome Bassette! feel free to send us your entries on the joys and jams of motherhood.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR J!!!!

4:16 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley sunglasses wholesale, chanel handbags, burberry pas cher, tory burch outlet, nike free, nike air max, nike outlet, michael kors pas cher, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, jordan shoes, replica watches, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin shoes, polo outlet, jordan pas cher, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet online, longchamp pas cher, replica watches, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, gucci handbags, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin uk, uggs on sale, prada handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, nike free run, nike roshe, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, prada outlet, polo ralph lauren, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home